Have you ever tried to go someplace new without a road map? It can be difficult to arrive at your destination if you don’t quite know how to get there.
A Financial Plan is much like your road map in that it outlines how you get from where you are now to where you want to be. It is much more than just a budget.
Our Financial Planning is designed to help you:
- Establish personal and financial goals and outline strategies for achieving them
- Provide you with cash flow and net worth statements for budgeting purposes
- Provide an investment analysis of all your assets based on your risk tolerance analysis and your goals. The investment analysis will include your asset allocation and your risk/reward profile on existing investments.
- Help you identify the type of retirement you are wanting and provide strategies for achieving your goal
- Show you ways to educate your children without severely damaging your retirement plans
- Point to any shortages in the protection of your family and any estate problems that may arise
Financial Planning is not a one-time thing. A financial plan must be monitored and update periodically to assure it continues to move you forward.